Friday, January 16, 2015

// // Leave a Comment

Happy Propose Day 2014 Sms Greetings

These are Happy Propose Day 2014 Sms for you guys.All Happy Propose Day 2014 Greetings share here can be used on the 2nd day of valentines week which is Propose Day.

The Propose Day is to request a girl of your interest to be your love or valentine.For proposing you need latest Happy Propose Day 2014 Sms which are made available here in my site.We have a variety collection of Happy Propose Day 2014 Greetings which is brand new and latest and up to date.Your boyfriend or girlfriend will be expecting Happy Propose Day 2014 Sms Greetings from you and they can be made satisfied with these given below.Get ready to open your heart before that special girl or guy of your choice as we have designed all else for you.

Happy Propose Day 2014 Wallaper

Happy Propose Day 2014 Sms

Here is all new and fresh Propose Day 2014 Sms to be made utilized which will also work for Whatsapp, Telegram, facebook and twitter.have fun using them on this Propose Day 2014.

Your Eyes Are Like The Blue
Ocean, Your Lips Are Like The
Sweetest Part Of Nature. I
Want To Be With You All The Time.

All I wanted was sumone to care 4 me,
All I wanted was sumone who’d b there 4 me,
All I ever wanted was sumone who’d b true,
All I ever wanted was sumone like U…

The Minute I Heard My First Love Story
I Started Looking For You,
Not Knowing how Blind That Was.
Lovers Don’t Finally Meet Somewhere.
They’re In Each Other All Along.

Happy Propose Day 2u
All I wanted was some-1,
to care for me,
All I wanted was some-1,
who’d b there for me,
All I wanted was some-1,
who would be true,
All I wanted was some-1,
like you..
Love You so Much..

Happy Propose Day 2014 Greetings

 Here is little more from Propose Day 2014 Greetings to you to share with your family and loved ones.

Life counts all the roads we travel,
Some are smooth, some are rough,
Some I would rather forget,
But there is one road I won’t regret,
The road where we met and became friends…
Happy Propose Day 2014 my Darling…

I have a heart n that is true,
But now it has
gone from me to u,
So care for it just like i do,
B’COZ i have no
heart n u have two.
Happy Propose Day

At This Propose Day …
I Am Opening,
An Emotional Bank Account,
That is Only For You Sweetheart,
So .. Deposit Your All Love In It,
& You Will Get The Interest Be My Valentine.

All of the above were our collection of Happy Propose Day 2014 Sms greetings i made especially for everyone.If you liked them share these Happy propose Day 2014 Greetings with your buddies and lover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment