Friday, January 16, 2015

// // Leave a Comment

Happy Propose Day 2014 Wishes, Quotes, Sayings

Happy Propose Day 2014 Wishes : Here is new Propose Day 2014 Wishes to be used on 8th of February which is observed as propose day around the universe.This is the best Propose Day Wishes list you will find on web.

This day is very much important for boyfriends and guys all over as they need updated Happy propose Day 2014 Wishes to use while proposing or requesting to their girlfriends.The old Propose Day 2014 Wishes may not look appealing for girls so it is adviced to make use of this article where we specifies about Propose Day 2014 Wishes or greetings in detail as many people were searching online for them in this valentines season.

Happy Propose Day 2014 Wallpapers

Happy Propose Day 2014 Wishes

Use these Happy Propose Day 2014 wishes make this year's propose day the best and successful one for you.Impress the dear ones with all brand new list of Propose Day 2014 wishes and greeting messages which is also suitable on Whatsapp, facebook, telegram etc too.


  • All I wanted was sumone to care 4 me,
    All I wanted was sumone who’d b there 4 me,
    All I ever wanted was sumone who’d b true,
    All I ever wanted was sumone like U…
    Happy Propose Day 2014 to you dear..

  • As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
    To be in ur arms, I can’t wait any longer.
    Look into my eyes & u’ll see that it’s true,
    Day & Night my thought r of U.
    Happy Propose day to you,…
          Also See : Happy Propose Day 2014 Sms
  • Love is like a cloud.
    Love is like a dream.
    Love is 1 word
    and everything in between.
    Love is a fairytale come true.
    Coz I found Love when I found You.
    Happy Propose Day 2014 
  • I Never Saw So Sweet A Face
    As That I Stood Before.
    My Heart Has Left Its Dwelling Place
    And Can Return No More.
    Be With Me Forever.
    Happy Propose Day 2014 To You.. 

Propose Day 2014 Wishes

And here are a little more of Propose Day 2014 Wishes apt and perfect to be shared with all of you awesome lads which are performance assured.


  • If Roses were Black and violets were brown
    my love for you would never be found but roses 
    r red and violets are blue all I want to say is 
    I LUV U! “Happy Propose Day” 
     
  • I Love You For Not
    What You Are
    But What I Become
    When I Am There With You.
    SO Be With Me Forever…Happy Propose Day
  • Your Voice Is the Melody Of Angels
    Your Breath, the Scent Of Roses.
    Your Eyes, are like Jewels
    More Precious Than Diamonds
    Happy Propose Day
  • What You Are But What I Become 
    When I Am There With You. SO Be 
    With Me Forever…
    Happy Propose Day 
I had shared all of the very best Happy Propose Day 2014 Wishes with my dear viewers and subscribers.And i hope that you liked my hardly earned  Propose Day 2014 Wishes if you liked them feel free to share them to friends and lover and do come back for new updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment