Friday, January 16, 2015

// // Leave a Comment

Happy Rose Day 2014 Sms And Greetings

Here i will give Rose Day 2014 Sms to be used and Rose Day 2014 greetings for sharing with your own valentine on Rose Day 2014.The Rose Day is celebrated world wide on the seventh of February month as the beginning day of the valentines week.To have fun you need Rose Day 2014 Sms which are not easy to get as most are outdated.So you can make use of our list of Rose Day 2014 greetings.

And your search for best Rose Day 2014 Sms ends right here in Happy Valentines Day as we have a great data base of valentines day related rich content filled with quality.You can use all of our Rose Day Greetings royalty free to send greetings and messages to your dear ones whom you love and care so much.Most partners will be expecting to get some wishes from their loved ones on this day and they don't get disappointed if you have Rose Day 2014 Sms messages.

Rose Day 2014 Wallpapers

Rose Day 2014 Sms Greetings

We had received a lot of request from people asking for brand new Rose Day 2014 Sms from various parts of the globe and to make them happy i had given below a list of them.

 Sweeter than the candies
lovelier than the red roses
more huggable than soft toys
that’s what you’re
here’s wishing you a Rose Day
that’s as special as you’re

“Every night when I look at the moon,
it reminds me of you, how you can see the same moon.
It makes me sometimes sad because I can see the moon,
but I can’t see you. Happy Rose Day!”
Hope you found this a ‘special’ rose,
with love & care for the one you chose’.

Rose Day  for loved one
All that is good
All that is true
Sweetness of life
Skies that are Blue
Are wished truly for you

Also Check : Rose Day 2014 Whatsapp Greetings

With This Rose, I Not Only Give
U Merely A Rose, But I Give U
My Heart And Soul..
I Send To U All The Love
I Have To Give,
And Anything Else That Would
Give Me The Chance To Touch Ur
Heart..! Happy Rose Day Love..!

 R Is For Red, Red Is For
Blood, Blood Is For Heart,
Heart Is For Love, Love Is
For You, You’re For Me Forever
….. Happy Rose Day……

With this rose, I reveal all my
thoughts and feelings about you
that I have withheld for so long.
I feel when I am with you… I am like a rose,
not because of it?s beauty,
but because I am able to bloom and grow with you...

“24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make your life lovely.
Have a lovely Rose Day n life!” 

So all of them were the Rose Day 2014 Sms wishes as i promised to deliver and i hope you will utilize them for this years celebration and greeting.If you liked our Rose Day 2014 greetings share them with friends and visit us again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment