Wednesday, January 7, 2015

// // Leave a Comment

Romantic Valentine's Day Messages And Valentines Day SMS | Happy Valentines Day 2015

Are you looking for the best and cute romantic Valentines Day Messages And SMS for him/her?

If yes, then you need not worry about.. Here I am going to share some of the Best Messages for Valentines Day 2015 that you can share with your loved ones and make this day (14th February) the most memorable and romantic one.

Here is the list of the special Valentines Day Text Messages that you can send to him/her to wish a warm Happy Valentine's Day! :) You can also go for Valentines Day Wishes And Quotes 2015 here! :)

Valentines Day Messages And SMS 2015

Valentines day messages and wishes cards for him/her


When I see you in front of me, I start loving my life and thanking God for letting you in! Love You!

♥  I Can't even imagine a day without talking to you, If I do so, It would  be my last day.

♥ Let us make this day (14th Feb) be the most memorable one from the rest 364 days , Happy Valentines Day, Honey!

Share these Special Valentines Day Messages And Wishes with your valentines. 

♥ A day without you is a life without heart! Love you sooo Much, honey! Happy Valentines Day!

♥ Each time I saw you, my heart starts pumping hard and shouts " You're so lucky". Happy Valentines Day Dear

♥ I have two eyes, but you're not front of me everytime.
  I have two ears, But I can't listen to your sweet voice everytime.
  I have one heart, which can understand you everytime... Happy Valentines Day, Honey!

Some more amazing, Valentines Day Messages And SMS to text him/her!

Yes, I am not a billionaire,
I don't own a BMW or an Audi,
But Still I thank God,
For making me love a cute girl..Which is YOU!
Happy Valentines Day, Dear!

♥ You're the one..
Who cares for me everytime,
Who makes me smile in the bad times,
Who makes me motivate when I feel low,
Thanks for being in my life, Dear. Love You!
Happy Valentines Day!

♥ If you were so ugly that the world hated, Even then I would have hugged you so hard and wish you a very warm Romantic Valentines Day, in the front of the World to make you feel comfortable. Happy Valentines Day Dear!

Make Sure to share this romantic Valentines Day Messages And Greetings

♥ I know..
I am not cool..
I do not own a big house,
I don't have a big car,
I don't have a good job.. But I am very lucky. WHY?
Because I have you in my life. Thanks for being my valentine! Happy Valentines Day Dear!

♥ You are beautiful than a rose and sweeter than a chocolate. I love you dear!

♥ Do you know what? What am I today, Is just because of you, coz your sweet voice and cute smile make me more stronger and happier.Happy valentines Day, honey!

♥ When I wake up, I think about you..
When I sleep,  I think about you..
These two thoughts have became a regular habit of my life which makes my every day a golden day..
Thanks for being my Valentine, I love You. Happy Valentines Day!

♥ People say that we are miles apart and we would never meet each other.. LOL, They are foolish. You are in front of me everytime as I close my eyes! Thanks for being my valentine Dear. Happy Valentines Day

♥ When I crack silly jokes, you still laugh to make me comfortable in the front of the world, despite what is it thinking of. I really appreciate it for being so caring to me,Dear. I love you!

♥ We haven't met yet. I don't know you perfectly. But.. dunno, why I cry thinking of losing you!

♥ If I die, I will still live in your heart to make you feel comfortable and safe . I love you honey!

So, these were the best Valentines Day Messages And Romantic Valentines Day SMS for Special ones.

Do share these Special Valentines Day Messages with him/her or with your friends to wish them a very romantic valentines day 2015.

Related Posts -

0 comments:

Post a Comment