Wednesday, January 7, 2015

// // Leave a Comment

Happy world teachers day poems 2014

The 5th October is always the best day for us in our life's. It is not because it is an event, but actually this day is for that one person which changed our life. Think about it, You life without study, You without any knowledge. You may be finding it very hard to earn money, you are here because of your teacher. And today is Happy world teachers day 2014. That's why I call it a special day, not only for me, but also for you.

>>Happy World Teachers Day Prayer 2014
>>Happy World Teachers day messages, SMS 2014 in English
>>World Teachers' Day Speech In English

Happy world teachers day poems 2014

Now, coming back to the point, you are here to get world teachers day poems. So, i will not waste your time, because I know you wanna these poems to your teachers as soon as possible. So, making you wait for along time is not a good thing to do. So, read the below given paragraph for teachers day poems. I am sure you gonna like it.

Latest world teachers day poems 2014

Teachers open up young minds, showing them the wonders of the intellect and the miracle of being able to think for themselves. A teacher exercises the mental muscles of students, stretching and strengthening, so they can make challenging decisions, find their way in the world, and become independent. The best teachers care enough To gently push and prod students to do their best and fulfill their potential. You are one of those. Thank you.

Teachers Paint their minds and guide their thoughts Share their achievements and advise their faults  Inspire a Love of knowledge and truth As you light the path Which leads our youth  For our future brightens with each lesson you teach Each smile you lengthen Each goal you help reach  For the dawn of each poet each philosopher and king Begins with a Teacher And the wisdom they bring

I'm finally going to school this year, and now the big day's almost here. I'll learn to write and count and read-- Only two more days till school.  I got new pants and shirts and socks, a brand-new red and blue lunch box; I'll paint and sing and dance and play-- Only one more day fill school.  My hair is washed, my sneakers squeak, I'm so excited, I can hardly speak! New things to do, new friends to meet-- Hooray! It's the first day of school!

Thank you, skillful teacher, For teaching me to be A stronger, smarter person, Academically.  Thank you, favorite teacher For acting like a friend, And taking time to show me, Lessons hard to comprehend.  Thank you for your caring And lots of other stuff; For all the things you gave me, I can't thank you enough.

A teacher is like Spring, Who nurtures new green sprouts, Encourages and leads them, Whenever they have doubts.  A teacher is like Summer, Whose sunny temperament Makes studying a pleasure, Preventing discontent.  A teacher is like Fall, With methods crisp and clear, Lessons of bright colors And a happy atmosphere.  A teacher is like Winter, While it's snowing hard outside, Keeping students comfortable, As a warm and helpful guide.  Teacher, you do all these things, With a pleasant attitude; You're a teacher for all seasons, And you have my gratitude!

I'm happy that you're my teacher; I enjoy each lesson you teach. As my role model you inspire me To dream and to work and to reach.  With your kindness you get my attention; Every day you are planting a seed. Of curiosity and motivation To know and to grow and succeed.  You help me fulfill my potential; I'm thankful for all that you've done. I admire you each day, and I just want to say As a teacher, you're number one!

Wealth and fame as the world knows them Are not a teachers gain.  Thorns and thistles strew the way No matter how you tread each day  But fragrant blossoms also bloom Along this rugged path  Helping your joy and strength revive Keeping you hope and commitment alive  For the lives you touch, the good you do Shall never know an end And they will be proud to call you Their teacher and their friend

With a special gift for learning And with a heart that deeply cares, You add a lot of love To everything you share. And even though You mean a lot, You'll never know how much, For you helped To change the world Through every life you touched. You sparked the creativity In the students whom you taught, And helped them strive for goals That could not be bought, You are such a special teacher That no words can truly tell However much you're valued For the work you do so well.

So, these are some world teachers day poems 2014 which you can send to your teachers by just copy pasting. If you find nay problem, you can ask us without any hesitation. SO, we can solve it for and also, we will appreciate if you some feedback via comments. SO, we can improve your experience eon this site.  So, that's it for today. Cheers :).

Incoming search terms:-

0 comments:

Post a Comment