Sunday, January 18, 2015

// // Leave a Comment

Happy Valentines Day Sms Messages For Friends - Happy Valentines Day 2015

Happy Valentines Day Sms Messages For Friends - Happy Valentines Day 2015

Valentine day 2015 will be celebrated on Tuesday 14 Feb 2015, it's celebrated every year around the world.As the increasing trends of mobile / cell phones, peoples have selectedSMS / text messages as a medium to send valentine greetings,Valentine SMSHappy valentine's day sms,Valentine's day 2015 sms, valentine messages, valentine wishes, valentine text greetings, valentine quotes sms and valentine day messages. Hindi valentine SMS and urdu valentine sms messages are very popular among asian peoples.



Hearts beat 72 times a min,
Even if ur heart beats only once a min,
U'll stil live coz 71 times my heart beats 4u..
Good Morning & Have a good day.

Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was
completely out of my control.

Hichkion ka aana ye batata hy,
Koi humain yaad kar k khud ko rulata hay,
Dil nahi samajhta magar ye tu such hay,
Shiddat se yaad hamain bhi koi aata hai..
Happy Valentines Day…

A candle may melt
and it’s fire may die,
but the love you have
given me will always
stay as a flame in my heart.
HaPpY VaLeNtInEs DaY..!!

If 10 people care 4 u,
one of them is me,
if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again,
if no 1 cares 4 u that means
i m not in this world.
“””Happy Valentines Day“””

When it rains, you dont see the sun, but its there.
Hope we can be like that.
We dont always see each other,
but we will always be there for one another.
Happy Valentines Day 2015..

Your precious love has
turned my life completely around,
I feel lik Im wlaking but
my feet dont seem 2 touch d ground..!!
Wish u .. Happy Valentines Day..

What i need to live
has been given to me
by the earth..
Why i need to live
has been given to me
by you my valentine !!!
Happy Valentines Day

Love Someone ...
Not Because They Give
You What You Need ... !!!
But
Because They Give You Feelings
You Never Thought You Needed!

Sweetheart!
u r so beautiful my love 4u will always b true,
here’s a wish 4 my darling…
may all your dreams come true
i wish u a very happy birthday.
with lots of love and kisses…
from a heart that beats…
just 4 you by me…Happy Valentines Day !!

TRUE LOVE means:
To FEEL someone in ever HEARTBEAT,
to FIND someone in every THOUGHT,
to SEE someone with CLOSED EYES,
and to MISS someone without reason
Happy Valentines Day

The one thing
we can never get enough of is love.
And the one thing
we never give enough is also love.
………..Happy Valentines Day

Life spent with someone
for a lifetime may be meaningless,
But a few moments spent
with someone who really loves U,
Means more than a life itself!!!
Happy Valentines Day 2015..!!

My Heart To You Is Given,
Oh Dear, Do Give Yours To Me,

We'll Lock Them Up Together
And Throw Away The Key :)

A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me..

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY..

So Many Time
I Thought I'd Never
Find Sum1 To Love Me
d Way I Needed 2 B
Loved Then
U Came In My Life
&
Showed Me
Wh8 True Love
Really Is :)
Happy Valentine's Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment