Friday, January 16, 2015

// // Leave a Comment

Happy Valentines Day Poems For Her 2015 {Unseen}

When Valentines day is Nearing its Always Advisible For Planning it From Now For the Valentines day Celebration. So Now im Giving You the best collection of Valentines day Poems For Your Girl Friend.

Happy valentines day 2015 poems and images
Valentines day poems for her 2015

Happy Valentines day Poems 2015:


I am thinking of you
As we stick together like glue
By the time I knew
i fell in love with you.

I couldn't bare to think,
Of how much my life would stink,
If I did not have you,
because I love you

Darling, in my heart, you are the only one,
i want you with me,
till our days are done.

Hold my little hand,
beneath the velvet midnight.
I will dream of you.


If you would be my valentine
My world would be much brighter
So put those precious arms around me
And hold me that much tighter 


If you would be my valentine
My eyes would surely shine
So won't you please tell me yes
that you will always be mine

I wish you were my Valentine
Though I may not be yours,
And I may, in my ignorance,
Be speaking to closed doors.
I have no inkling of your heart,
No hint what you might say;
But when I think of you the sun
Will just not go away.

 You Might Also Like: Valentines day images 2015

Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love that’s good and true,
So please keep it always close to you.
Happy Valentine’s Day 2015

Love is more time to share.
It’s really when u care.
Its two people joined.
I was in love with u
Before u could drop a coin

Incoming Searches:


Happy Valentines day 2015 Poems
Happy Valentines day poems for her
Happy Valentines day poem for Girl Friend 2015
Happy valentines day sms 2015

0 comments:

Post a Comment