Monday, January 19, 2015

// // Leave a Comment

Happy Valentines Day English Sms 2015

Happy Valentines Day English Sms 2015

I Love You a lot...
These words are not enough to express you how much I Love u.
You come in my life as an angel of the GOD and make my life so brightful, colorful and full of love. I always pray to God to tie us in a sacred knot soon so that we spend each and every moment together. You always support me, care me, love me.. I m always thankful to GOD who gave me such a true & loving heart person in my life...
Happy Valentines Day!! My Love of Life...
Miss U...


“In love there are two things—bodies and words.” Joyce Carol Oates
“It doesn’t matter who you are or what you look like, so long as somebody loves you.”
Roald Dahl
“The desire to get married is a basic and primal instinct in women. It’s followed by another basic and primal instinct: the desire to be single again.”
Nora Ephron
“I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.”
Alice Walker

The PerSoN who LoveS U, wiLL Fight wid U More
But
if
u DroP A teAr
He wiLL Fight the worLd to Stop ur teArS.
So
Never LoSe the LoviNg PerSoN.
HaPpY VaLenTinEs DaY,.

Dislove, Islove, Thelove, Bestlove,
Waylove, 2love, Saylove,
Thatlove, Ilove, Realylove,
Misslove, Ulove, Solove, Muchlove.
now read it again “widout love…!!
Happy Valentines Day 2015

LOVE IS ABOUT GAZING INTO EACHOTHER EYES….
BUT THE PROBLEM IS…..
WE NEVER SEE…. EYE TO EYE!!!

Hi dear,I love u so much.I cant live without u.I need u in my life. Everyday I want to see ur eyes.Hold ur hands n walk with u.Every night I want sleep on ur chest.Wanna make love with u.Wanna b a good mother to ur kids.Wanna b a good wife to u.I want ur love forever.Then one day i will die on ur lab.But my love will never die for u.I LOVE YOU...

“Flowers wilt, jewelry tarnishes, and candles burn out…but chocolate doesn’t hang around long enough to get old.” – Sr. Cocoa Loca

“Chocolate symbolizes, as does no other food, luxury, comfort, sensuality, gratification, and love.” – Karl Petzke

“Chocolate is like my best friend and the most intense pleasure at the same time, perhaps not the most intense, but the most regular and reliable one.” – Chloe Doutre-Roussel

“Secret of happiness: eating chocolate as one makes love. Making love as one eat chocolate.” – Guto Graca

Some varieties of delicious and mind blowing and best-selling chocolates to gift your beloved are listed below

0 comments:

Post a Comment